|Indian Brand Name||:||Topdol|
|US Brand Name||:||Tramadol|
|Generic Name||:||tramadol hydrochloride|
|Strength||:||50mg, 150mg, 200mg, 225mg, 250mg|
|Availability||:||Contact us for further information|
Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever. This pill is used to treat moderate to severe pain. The extended-release form of tramadol supplier is for around-the-clock treatment of pain. This form of capsule is not for use on an as-needed basis for pain.
Before taking this medicines
- You should not take tramadol if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- severe asthma or breathing problems;
- an obstruction in your stomach or intestines;
- If you have just used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or narcotic medications.
How should I take tramadol?
Take this drug exactly as prescribed. Follow all directions on your prescription label given by your tramadol wholesaler & exporter. This tablet can slow or stop your breathing, especially when you start using this drug or whenever your dose is changed. Never take in bigger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Tell your doctor if the medicine seems to stop working as well in releasing your pain.
- Stop taking all other around-the-clock narcotic pain capsules when you start taking tramadol.
- Tramadol can be taken with or without food, but take it the same way each time.
- Do not crush, break, or open an extended-release tablet or capsule.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Since tramadol is used for pain, you are not likely to miss a dose. Skip any missed dose if it is almost period for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra drug to make up the missed dose.
What should I avoid?
Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death can happen when alcohol is combined with tramadol. Check your food and dose labels to be sure these products do not contain alcohol.
Tramadol cargto bulk supplier may impair your thinking or responses. Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how this tablets will affect you. Dizziness or severe drowsiness can cause falls or other accidents.
Tramadol side effects
- headache, faintness, sleepiness, tired feeling;
- constipation, diarrhea, sickness, vomiting, stomach pain; or
- Feeling nervous or anxious.
- Itching, sweating, and flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling).