|Indian Brand Name||:||Gefitinib|
|US Brand Name||:|
|Availability||:||Contact us for further information|
Treating non-small cell lung cancer after other cancer chemotherapy actions have not been successful. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor or Geftinib wholesaler. This tablet is a cancer chemotherapy agent. It works by blocking a certain protein (an enzyme called tyrosine kinase). His helps to stop the cancer from growing and spreading.
Before using Geftinib:
Some medical conditions may interact with Geftinib. Tell your doctor or Geftinib Supplier. If you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following smear to you:
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- If you are taking any prescription or non-prescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary appendage
- If you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- If you have lung disease (eg, pulmonary fibrosis), heart problems, severe kidney problems, or liver problems
- If you have had a stroke
How to use Geftinib:
Use this tablet as directed by your doctor or Geftinib cargo bilk supplier. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Geftinib may be taken with or without food.
- If you have difficulty swallowing the tablet, it can be added to half a glass of water (non-carbonated). Do not use other liquids. Drop the tablet into the water, without crushing it, and mixing until it dissolves (about 10 minutes). Then drink the liquid immediately. Rinse the glass with half a glass of water and drink it.
- Take Geftinib regularly to receive the most benefit from it.
- Taking Geftinib at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- If you miss a dose of Geftinib, take it as soon as likely. If it is nearly time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your Geftinib cargo bulk exporter any questions you may have about how to use Geftinib.
- Diarrhea, rash, acne, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, nail problems, hair loss, red/sore mouth or throat, or unusual faintness may happen. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or Geftinib wholesaler worldwide right away.
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed this tablets because he or she has arbitrated that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medicine do not have serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if any of these improbable but serious side effects occur: unusual bleeding (coughing up blood, blood in urine), eye irritation/pain, swelling of the ankles/feet.
- Geftinib may reason rare (possibly fatal) lung disease (interstitial lung disease-ILD). Tell your doctor right away if you develop trouble breathing, cough or fever.