|Indian Brand Name||:||Finpecia|
|US Brand Name||:||Propecia / Proscar|
|Availability||:||Contact us for further information|
Propecia is used for the treatment of male pattern hair loss on the top and the anterior mid-scalp area. Male pattern hair loss is a common condition in which men experience thinning of the hair on the scalp. Often, this results in a declining hairline and balding on the top of the head. This tablet from propecia supplier is for use by men only and should not be used by females or children.
- This medication is used to treat male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) at the crown and in the middle of the scalp. It must be used by adult men only.
- This medicine works by decreasing the amount of a natural body hormone (DHT). Decreasing the amount of DHT leads to improved hair regrowth and slower hair loss. Hair growth on other parts of the body is not affected by finasteride.
- Females and children should not use this tablet.
- Finasteride is not permitted for prevention of prostate cancer. It may slightly increase the risk of developing a very serious form of prostate cancer. Talk to your doctor or propecia wholesaler worldwide about the benefits and risks.
How to use Propecia
- Read the Patient Information Leaflet provided by your propecia cargo bulk exporter before you start captivating finasteride and each time you get a refill. If you have any queries regarding the information, consult your doctor or propecia cargo bulk supplier.
- Take this medication by mouth, with or without food, generally once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
- If the tablet is crushed or broken, it should not be handled by a lady who is pregnant or by a woman who may become pregnant (see also Precautions section).
- Use this medicine regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. Remember to use it at the same time each day. It may take up to 3 months to notice a advantage.
- You must continue to take this tablet to maintain your hair growth. When you stop taking finasteride, any gain in hair quantity is generally lost within 12 months.
- Before taking finasteride, tell your doctor or propecia exporter if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other reactions. This product may cover inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic responses or other problems. Talk to your doctor for more details.
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or propecia cargo bulk supplier your medical history, specially of: liver disease, prostate cancer, infections, and urinary problems.
- Finasteride should not be used in children.
- Decreased sexual ability/desire may happen. In some men, this medicine can decrease the amount of semen released during sex. This is harmless, but has continued in some men even after ending treatment. If any of these effects persevere or worsen, notify your doctor or propecia wholesaler promptly.
- Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is better than the risk of side effects. Many people using this pill do not have serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects happen: lump in the breast, nipple discharge, breast enlargement/tenderness/pain, pain in the testicles, inability to urinate.