Suhagra(Sildenafil Citrate )
|Indian Brand Name||:||Suhagra 100 mg|
|US Brand Name||:||Revatio / Viagra|
|Generic Name||:||Sildenafil Citrate|
|Availability||:||Contact us for further information|
Suhagra wholesaler (Sildenafil tablets) is an oral therapy used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (inability to get or keep an erection) in men. Suhagra tablets are manufactured by Cipla Ltd. in the strengths of 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg. We also have in store Sildenafil Citrate Oral Film which is a very fast acting and convenient treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Uses of Sildenafil (Suhagra Tablets by Cipla)
Suhagra tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. It can help many men who have erectile dysfunction get and keep an erection when they develop sexually excited (stimulated). You will not get an erection just by taking this medicine. Buy this tablet from Suhagra supplier.
How sex affects the body:
When a man is sexually excited, the penis fast fills with more blood than usual. The penis then expands and hardens. This is called an erection. After the man is done having sex, this extra blood flows out of the penis back into the body and the erection drives away.
How Suhagra by Cipla works:
Suhagra pills by Cipla enables many men with erectile dysfunction to respond to sexual stimulation. When a man is sexually excited, Suhagra exporter by Cipla helps the penis fill with enough blood to cause an erection. After sex is over, the erection goes away.
Suhagra Drugs – Dosage
- The suggested starting dose is 50 mg of Suhagra taken approximately one hour before sexual activity.
- Based on efficacy and toleration, the dose may be increased to 100 mg or reduced to 25 mg. The extreme recommended Suhagra dose is 100 mg.
- The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once in any 24 hour period (i.e. 24 hours must pass since your earlier dose before captivating another dose). If Suhagra tablet is taken with food, the start of medical effect may be delayed compared to administering the tablet in the fasted state.
How to Use Suhagra Tablets
Suhagra pills by Cipla comes in strengths of 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg. If you do not get the results you expect, speak with your doctor or Suhagra cargo bulk supplier. If you think you need a larger dose of Suhagra by Cipla, check with your doctor. It should not be taken more than once a day.
Always start on the lower dosage if:
- You are older than age 65 or have severe liver or kidney problems
- You are captivating protease inhibitors, such as for the treatment of HIV
- If you have prostate problems or high blood pressure for which you take medicines called alpha blockers.
Suhagra Side Effects
Suhagra side effects are usually mild to moderate and usually don’t last longer than a few hours. Some of these side effects are generally likely to occur with higher doses like 100 mg only. The most common Suhagra side effects side effects that occur in 2% or more of the patients being treated with this medicine are Headache, Reddening, Dyspepsia, Nasal Congestion, Urinary Tract Infection, Abnormal Vision, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Rash respiratory tract infection, back pain, flu syndrome and arthralgia.