Divalproex Tablets(Divalproex )
|Indian Brand Name||:||Divaa|
|US Brand Name||:||Depakote|
|Availability||:||Contact us for further information|
Divalproex delayed-release tablets are used for:
Controlling certain types of seizures in the treatment of epilepsy. It is also used to treat the manic phase of bipolar disorders (manic-depressive illness) and to prevent migraine headaches.
Divalproex delayed-release tablets are an anticonvulsant. It works by reducing or preventing the number of seizures by controlling the abnormal activity of nerve impulses in the brain and central nervous system. Exactly how it works to treat bipolar disorder and migraine headache is not known.
Do NOT use divalproex delayed-release tablets if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in divalproex delayed-release tablets
- you have liver problems or a urea cycle disorder
- you have a genetic liver problem caused by a mitochondrial disorder (eg, Alpers-Huttenlocher syndrome)
- the patient is younger than 2 years old and has a mitochondrial disorder
- you are taking divalproex delayed-release tablets to prevent migraine headaches and you are pregnant
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking divalproex sodium:
- Black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- blood in the urine or stools
- cough or hoarseness
Buy Divalproex Tablets from us because we are the reputed Divalproex Tablets Wholesaler and Cargo bulk exporter.